so if this week couldn't get any worse...
- someone rear ends me, cracks my tail light cover and dents chiquita
- i lost my phone, only to have it found by an asshole who threatened to put some pix/vids up there on youtube and prank call all my friends (if you got a call/text anything from me after 12am on April 6th, it's not me)
- i have 2 exams and one quiz day after day after day.
-now, my grandmother is in the hospital, possibly on her death bed and i can't even go to see her b/c chiquita's not agreeing with the roads and general movement right now.
all i want to do is just crawl in a corner and get away from it all.
oh, have i mentioned that i'm not sure where i want to go after i graduate too? Yeah, fabulous.
three random things that need to be stated that chances are no one will give a shite about..
1. i wish i had access to a stove right now. i'm so hungry and microwavable taco bell fiesta bowls aren't working. the rice tastes like disgusting glutenous masses of grossness. you know it's bad when the best part of the meal is the refried beans.
2. i may not move to mass. i might move to salem, nh. so fun that NH will live in NH.
3. someone backed into my car when i was out two nights ago and cracked my taillight and left a pretty bad ding on chiquita. this has officially put me out of commission until i can get my replacement OEM taillights on thursday. i think i may have to temporarily ghetto-ify my car by putting that horrible tacky ass red tape on my taillight so that i can drive around and go to work.
++also, gip- red heads + forensics + serial killers = dexter morgan ++
| If home is where the heart is|
Then my home is where you are
But it's getting oh so hard
To spend these days Without my heart
i miss you.
- Music:reliant k x i'm taking you with me...
i'm 23 now.
*grins and throws confetti*
Here's to hoping that Mirage tonight will be as fabulous as I'm hoping it will be.
gotta love the moment where it hits you.
where you realize that you should have made a different decision educationally.
i've concluded that even though i was all sorts of interesting in forensic science, that i shouldn't have made it my major.
it's not what i want to do.
and personally, i don't feel as if i'm properly prepared for the real world, experience wise.
due to my lack for foresight, i'll be taking a shite load of certification/licensing exams to make up for what i don't have.
i should have went to rutgers.
i should have just picked clinical lab science (generalist) like i was going to do initially.
i would have been in less school loan debt and better off.
lets see how horrid this job search is going to be...
So, with this job thing.. I've put out my resume, and started contacting people.
I've been lucky and got a couple call backs, but everyone wants to know when I can start. I tell them in June and their whole demeanor changes. It's kinda like, "if you're available in June, why the hell are you looking for stuff now?"
I dunno, maybe I'm looking too soon? I really wonder about the likely hood of someone holding a position for me for like 4 months...
Application for jobs for after I graduate has begun.
I'm pretty much applying for every Research Assistant/ Associate job that I fit the criteria for.
Now, here is the part when I wait patiently for emails or phone calls back.
what do pancakes taste like?
i'm allergic to eggs and i've never had it. i can't eat anything with eggs and someone was raving about these pancakes they had and i asked them to explain it to me, and all they told me was it was like.. cake.
I can't have cake.
Then they said it was like a crepe.
I can't have crepes.
It's all circular motion..
i don't even watch football enough to care, but i was living in new england when the pats was on their winnning streak. all i have to say is this..
GO FUCK YOURSELF NEW ENGLAND!!! 18-0 DOESN'T MEAN SHIT WHEN YOU CHOKE AT THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!
ETA: MY campus has officially exploded.